Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MOG New Music Network



Tired of Pandora and other online music networks make you wait around to listen to an artist you actually like? I know it bothers me when I am listening to a song on Pandora and I want to hear another one but I cant skip around to listen to that specefic artist so I end up waiting an hour to hear it. Its nonsense! Pandora is good in the way that it gives you a variety of artists that are similar to the one you chose, but what if there was an easier, less frustrating way to listen to the songs you want to hear! Also, you have to listen to ads on Pandora every once in a while and there is no way to fastforward them, this becomes a pain. To add to the frustration, some of the songs they play on Pandora are just samples so you can't enjoy the entire song.

MOG is a new music network that is like Itunes in the way that you have to pay for the service but it gives you much more of a variety then most music networks. MOG allows you to pick the song you want to hear. It will give you suggestions on what other artists you may like based off of the artists you listen to. This way you can find similar songs that may interest you. You can also listen to any artist whenever you want and can fast forward or skip to the next song. Your not stuck listening to an artist that you dont like. I like the sound of this music network better then the rest because it gives you more options. It allows you to also create playlists and share them with other users. Its just an easy way to keep the flow of music going, it allows people to get different tastes of music and expand their music collection.
With most technology, these days, there will be an app for MOG.

http://techland.com/2010/03/15/mog-confessions-of-an-online-music-hater/

1 comment:

  1. I can see how Pandora would be an annoying alternative to MOG, but I personally don't mind Pandora. Part of me respects that it makes you be patient and listen and exposes you to things. We're such a generation of instant gratification that I try to be less impulsive with Pandora.

    ReplyDelete